"a few pages here and there"?! MySpace is serving 7.5 *billion* page views
per month. Their web server farm consists of several *hundred* servers.
Those are numbers that some people seem simply unable to comprehend. Heck,
just the servers running BD.NET (still the minority on MySpace) are probably
serving more web pages per day than any other CFML site on the internet.

Cutting over that many serves from CF5 to BD.NET isn't going to happen
overnight (nor would it happen overnight if they had chosen to go from CF5
to CFMX). It's happening in an orderly, planned, carefully managed process.
In spite of attempts of some people to discredit MySpace by characterizing
them as "cowboys", they do in fact know what they're doing (and the people
who refer to MySpace as "cowboys" are clueless and simply don't know what
they're talking about--they haven't the faintest idea of what it means to
build a site that's even 1% the size of MySpace).

Vince