Give it a bit and try again... I was getting DNS errors in IE this
morning in spite of being able to ping/tracert to it pretty quickly...
I was hoping transient network issues... could be a problem with the
server, I don't know... the framework site is actually hosted for
free, so I don't have a lot of leverage to complain about it. :) But
the site is up and reasonably responsive most of the time.

> I don't think your server is responding.

> On 8/18/05, S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> After slightly more than a week of work I've published
>> the first
>> release of Blogs onTap 2.0 Beta and would be grateful for
>> any feedback
>> anyone would like to offer. I would like to get some
>> comparison with
>> the other free blog applications available for CF
>> recently, although I
>> haven't had time to install any of them yet myself.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework