Hi Melanie,

The Forums package by Allaire is cludgy and slow and a pain in the ass to setup, but
once you get it up, it runs smoothly.   And for the price, it's  hard to compete.

But if you don't need all those security features that the Forums package has, I'm
sure there's plenty of people on this list (myself included) who could write a much
simpler bulletin board for the same price or less.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386
Efax.com Fax: (801) 730-7289