>>Are you doing this to add a dsn programmatically to extend your CFX?

Well, the first step would be at least to have a couple of JDBC
connections in my system, so I'm just using
the CF Administrator to define a couple of them on some databases I have.

I've been able to create one on the compassTravel example in the docs,
because they explain EXACTY what to do,
but when I try to adapt to another Acces file, the verify step tells me
that it cannot find the file.

Now talking about CFX_JDBCinfo, I doubt I could do it in the same tag,
since all the JDBC environment is in JAVA,
and the ODBC is in C. I'm looking for an ODBC to JDBC bridge in C, but I
doubt it exists.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;