Hey all,

I just installed CF Ent. 4.0 on my NT4.0 Server (IIS). I verified that the
install was successful by running the test query provided by Allaire.

I then created a subdirectory under wwwroot for an app that I have been
working on at work and placed my .cfm files in a folder called "application"
(incidentally, these files work fine on the workplace network). I placed my
access db under a directory called "database". I set up the DSN in CF admin
and verified it. I also set up the DSN via the ODBC datasource
administrator.

When I browse to my page via Explorer, the page (i.e. HTML) shows up, but
the query-generated dropdown boxes don't have the data displayed. Instead,
the CF variables are shown. None of the forms are functional. If I use
Netscape 4.7 and try to browse to a .cfm file, I get a "save as" prompt! I
seem to recall someone else here having this problem at one time, but I
could not find the info on it. I also combed the Knowledgebase, but couldn't
find anything.

Obviously it's not an install or DSN problem (the test for installation
worked, and my DSN was verified). There must be something with my browser
setup that's causing this? Or maybe (in the case of the IE problem) some
coding errors? Can someone please tell me how to resolve these problems?

Thanks! Terri

p.s. Yes, all of my variables are wrapped in cfoutput tags. I know the cf
code is fine, because I literally took the working pages off of our network
at work, threw them on a disk, then brought them home to work on. Any input
is greatly appreciated!