I dont agree really.  Yeah, its an inconvenience, but its not like you
can just throw out a new installer on a whim.  If they did we would
have a lot more problems than we do.  They have an updater thats
either in beta or getting ready to be in beta, im sure they are
rolling out the fix in it.  You can be guarenteed this though, youre
going to get a fix for this a whole lot sooner from macromedia, than
you would from say microsoft...

And too, there *is* a workaround.  Just be patient guys.  But I
definately don't think this is grounds for saying that macromedia isnt
keen on cf...