> > Am I the only one that thinks that the fact that CFMX can't
> > install on an updated Windows 2k3 server a problem?
>
> No, you're not. It's one of the things that makes people say
> maybe MM isn't very keen on CF.

You're absolutely right. I can't imagine why Macromedia has failed to use
time-travel technology to ensure that their products are compatible with OS
versions that don't yet exist when their products are released. Their
failure to do so clearly demonstrates their lack of keenness. If they really
cared, CF would not only work with Windows Server 2003 SP1, but also Vista
and whatever version of Windows Mobile my cell phone will be using five
years from now.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/