From: Phillips, Dave
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 3:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Custom Tag question

Hi,

I have a custom tag.  It needs to have access to a UDF that I've created.  The
UDF is stored in a file called application_udfs.cfm which is CFINCLUDED in the
application.cfm file of my application. Here's my problem:

1.  If I run the page as is, my custom tag fails saying that the 'Variable
ForceLinkTargetBlank Is Undefined'.

2.  If I do a <CFINCLUDE> in my custom tag to include that application_udfs.cfm
file (so it can see the UDF), I get this error:

Routines cannot be declared more than once.
The routine "ForceLinkTargetBlank" has been declared twice in different
templates.

I'm stumped.  I know this is something simple, but I guess it being a Friday
afternoon it's escaping me.  Any ideas on how I can debug this thing and figure
out what's going on?

Dave
The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to
the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, ALLTEL
requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the
message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone
else.