Hi Guys,

We're interested in purchasing a mail management application that will
allow us to handle our mail-based customer service needs.

The system would need to be able to read in mail from our mail server,
store it into a database and allow us to reply, forward, delete, and
maintain a conversation history of our replies to our clients with
proper date/time stamping on all events. It would also have to provide
user based security so that we could limit the type of functionality
that specific customer service reps could see.

We'd prefer for this solution to:

1) Include modifiable and easy to understand source code (not interested
in Fusebox-based solutions at this moment)

2) Preferably be CF based.

Anyone know of a solution like this?

Rey...

--