Russ,
Certainly its not a good solution for access but by far the greatest point
of failure for most shared hosting sites I've seen is coldfusion running out
of resources. If we could stamp that out for everything but access and
filebased state managment, we'd be ahead. Or at least those of us who
sometimes develop sites that go on overextended shared hosts would be.

Any host that would do this would be at an instant competitive advantage
with minimal additional cost.

Taco,
Not aimed at you. I randomly used one of your messages and changed the
subject.

DRE