Once some side issues are dealt with, I'll have all of the tips loaded into
its own table and then into its own feed. The side issues include multiple
tips per post, commented tips, duplicate tips, etc. A possible solution is
to remove, comment or alter the tip container tags when a tip has been saved
to the DB. Another is to code a recognition into the system for a tip which
starts on a commented line that may span multiple lines. The problem with
that is some people don't have brackets to delineate a commented line and
others put in their own, non-standard comment characters. I'll get a solid
solution and implement it.

There's always more to a feature than the feature itself. :)