From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: SQL Server 2000 Full-text search issues

I'm at my wit's end on this one and don't know where to turn. If anyone
here has any ideas, please let me know. If you don't think this is
pertinent to this list, please recommend a good SQL list or board that I
could check out.  Thanks!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this transmission,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited by Federal law. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that you may not
disclose, print, copy, or disseminate this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please reply to the sender and delete or destroy
the message. Unauthorized interception of this transmission may be a violation
of criminal law.