We use imageCR3 and love it.  I only wish it was java based so we could use
it on linux.

-e

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 6:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: image manipulation in coldfusion?

now i'm torn.

I've used ImageCR3 in the past and yes, it's a great product with
absolutely fantastic (FANTASTIC) support.

But what I like about Alagad is the fact that it's a straight CFC.  No
custom tags to install (which may not be a big issue unless you're in
a shared environment and the host likes to charge for custom tag
installations).