I have uploaded to them but their server is very unreliable. Sometimes
coldfusion is up and more often its not running.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: Claremont, Timothy S [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cheap CF Hosting FOUND

I gave CFM-RESOURCES a try. To this day I have not been able to upload any
files. The FTP server rejects my password, even though the same password
gets me to my "Under Construction" page. Emails to the site owner as well as
to the support bulletin board on the site have proven fruitless.

In this case, I am getting what I paid for.

Tim Claremont
Xerox Corporation