> If you can live without the usual security issue tags (CFFILE, CFOBJECT,
> etc) take look at Dantor.com. $10 / month CF 4.0 hosting (basic account --
> self service everything through a CF interface) on T3s.  Support is about
> average via email, but they do respond and everything works -- I have two
> domains on there servers and I'm pretty happy with them.

Well... since I'm replying to a large backlog of email today anyway, what
the heck....

I "temporarily" parked intrafoundation.com and fourthfoundation.com with
www.paconline.net a year or two ago intending to change over to something
more expensive later on. Frankly, for $25 a month they're not all that bad.
Occasionally ftp or email is unavailable, but usually only for a few
minutes.

Course, I only do about 600 to 700mb of traffic a month, and don't do any
heavy db on them so... that could be completely different.

Mainly I chose them because mainframe.ca was sitting there at the time. And
I thought it was cool to share rackspace with the people who made the "money
for nothing" video. ;-)

--min