Thanks guys - I've been following this with interest as I have a
particular resizing challenge at the moment.

What I'm looking for is a way to test the size of an image before its
displayed and then resize it if its width exceeds 250px - if 250px or
less then it can be left alone.

Not sure if tags like Massimo's support that or not.

Any suggestions please.

Kevin Parker
Web Services Consultant
WorkCover Corporation