From: Mark A Kruger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 9:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Security Holes - Best Practices

Randy,

Hmmmm.... actually, the error in question doesn't expose the IP address
of the server (internal or external). Instead it exposes the
cgi.remote_addr address - the address of the client making the request.
Is this the error you are seeing?

----
---------------
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Please try the following:
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the
correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser   Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
CLR
1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50215)
Remote Address   10.0.0.11
Referrer

----

The address info listed there is that of my laptop - not my server.

-Mark