> What I'm looking for is a way to test the size of an image before its
> displayed and then resize it if its width exceeds 250px - if 250px or
> less then it can be left alone.
>
> Not sure if tags like Massimo's support that or not.

My CFC offers all the basic functionality you need for this, but you have to
perform the logic (if exceeds crop, if not let it alone) on your own. In my
opinion the best thing to do would be to extend the CFC and put your logic
there. This would allow you to first, separate the logic from the core
functionality, then it will make easier to update as soon as I will release
an updated version of the CFC since you would not change my code directly.

Massimo Foti
Tools for ColdFusion and Dreamweaver developers:
http://www.massimocorner.com