From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: security suggestions?

Thanks, Jerry, Justin.  I'm going to write all this down and make sure I
address all these concerns.

Justin, you may be right.  Spending thousands of dollars to have a loan
app online that may or may not be used seems like a silly waste of money
to me.  Sometimes new technology isn't always better....although, like
Jerry said, it is just as much of a concern when you have a paper
version.  It just isn't perceived that way, which is weird, because I'd
figure there are more security concerns when you involve the human error
factor: "Now where is that Loan App?  Hmmm, must have left it in the
lunchroom/restaurant/bathroom/"