I would recommend James Holmes, a member of this list.  He's posted some
good stuff to his blog lately.  As far as I'm concerned, its darn hard
to convince a developer to make good documentation, so once you find one
you need to take advantage of it!  :)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.