You can also use the same <cfif> statement to display a text message on your
page incase JS is not on.

And to be picky...

<cfif not logon.recordcount>

      <cfsavecontent variable="js">

            <script type="text/javascript">

                  alert("Invalid Login Message");

            </script>

      </cfsavecontent>

      <cfhtmlhead text="#js#" />

      <cfinclude template= "display_login_page.cfm" />

<cfelse>

      User logged in.

</cfif>

This code ensures that the javascript block is between the <head></head>
tags and will also give you a non-js message to make sure the message is
seen by ‘everyone’.

..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Bobby Hartsfield

HYPERLINK "http://acoderslife.com/"http://acoderslife.com

    <cfinclude template= "display_login_page.cfm">

</cfif>

hth Elena

Charlie Hanlon

Web Apps Developer