From: Chris Montgomery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 3:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Trouble Ticket Application

I've been working on building a system for logging help request calls
for our nonprofit organization. It dawned on me that I'm reinventing the
wheel and that what we need is a help desk/ticket tracking system that
could be adapted to our specific needs. Since this will come out of my
hide (time), I'm wondering if there are any free / open source help
desk/ticket systems already out there. One that is developed in CF would
be better than some other language, but I'm going to be practical and
open-minded about it.

Thanks in advance if you know of any such apps that exist.