Hey All,

You know it just hit me that CF debugging could be so much more informative in
certain situations...and I wonder if anyone can tell me why it isn't?? ;-)

Here's a great example to do with CFCs

Pass an argument of type numeric to a method (but the value passed is not
numeric).  So we get the standard "argument XYZ passed to method ABC is not of
type numeric".  OK...so at least we know we've passed something
inappropriate...but what the heck is so hard about stating what was actually
passed!!!??? ;-)

In the above situation you then have to go and add a cfdump to see what exactly
is getting passed to the method...yet another time waster that on the surface
seems pretty dang easy to add to debugging output.

OK...rant's over...thanks for listening...and if anyone can explain whyy this
would be hard to add...lemme know ;-)

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development