> Les, without knowing the relationships between the tables (one-to-one,
> one-to-many, many-to-many) this may or may not produce your desired output,
> but lets start with the following:

Thanks, the below is a good start. What's got me buggered is that:
1. Any of the relationships *could* be
    a. "one to many" (Lots of horror movies on one network)
    b. "many to many" (all horror movies on all networks)
2. There may or may not be a value for some inputs.
    So, you could search for:
    1. all the directors of all the horror movies
    2. all the directors of all the horror movies on CBS
    3. all the directors of all the horror movies on CBS
       with the word "blood" in the title.
    4. all the directors of all the horror movies on CBS
       with the word "blood" in the title. and that are MUSICALS
    5. ...and even more....

I'm slowly getting there.

Is there a damned good book/tutorial somewhere on writing these things?
As I previously stated, I can get it to work if I write 14 little
queries and use a bunch of "and PlayerID in
(#valuelist(players.PlayerID)#)" statements.

Luckily, "trim" isn't needed on a lot of variables, as they're drop down
boxes on the forms.

Thanks to all that have replied so far.

--
Les Mizzell