I have a page I've been using on a site just to annoy harvester bots.
This page is listed in my "robots" file as a "do not crawl" page, which
the harvester bots love to visit!

The page contains a javascript version of wpoison written by D.K.Merriman.

To a bot, the page in question looks like a guest book with thousands of
entires. It also generates random links that actually link back to the
same page, so once a harvester bot hits the page, it will sit there for
ever slurping up bogus email addresses. At the top of the same page,
I've included the below that emails me and then I can go see where the
little bastard came from:

<cfmail
   to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
   from="Some Spammer"