From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 11:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF webservice consumed via .NET

> I *think* if you were to create a .NET object that mirrors the structure
> of
> the query object, .NET would probably be able to use the query type
> returned
> from CF.
>
> However, it would probably be easiest to serialize the output of the query
> into an XML string and just pass it via the webservice as a string, which
> could easily be read by .NET.
>
> - Matt Small

Thanks Matt...

I'm trying to avoid looping over the query to convert it to an XML
string....when you return thousands of records it sure slows down the
service ;-)

I'll do it if I have to though.

Anybody else have 2 cents to add....I know you're out there and I know
you've bumped into this....where's Barney B. and Dave W.?? ;-)

How about structures returned from CF web services....does .NET choke on
those as well?

TIA

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.