From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2005 2:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Having a mulit-instance service run under a specific service.

I can only say that I was able to run multiple instances, of the CF
Developer version, with a Windows domain account.  I didn't have any
problems with restarting the service.

Are there any log entries that show the actual cause?

Does your account have the "logon as a service" permission?

If you make your account an administrator of your server, does it work?

If you set it back to system, does it work again?

M!ke