From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 3:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: 100% height and css

I've a similar layout at Depressedpress.com... honestly I gave up.

I use a single table for the main layout (the three columns) and styles for
every other aspects.

After several days of fiddling with hacks, workarounds, incompatibilities
and so forth (many of which were the fault of browsers but a healthy chunk
of which were inherent in CSS) I decided to give myself this one concession.

Works fine on all browsers (that I've tried) and doesn't keep me up worrying
too much.  ;^)

Jim Davis