We are trying out cfboards. It looks pretty good and you can buy the
source licence. Done if 100% fusebox if that is an advantage. It is at
www.cfboards.com

I should note that we haven't run it in production yet though.

I have no affiliation with the company.

Lanny Udey
Hofstra University

>>> Mike Connolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Thursday, September 28,
2000 >>>
Have you looked at Allaire Forums?

It'll support most of your requirements.

I'm unsure about limitations on the application.

CSB903=0D=0AP.O.
> Box 250623, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street;Charleston;SC;29425;USA
> x-mozilla-cpt:;0
> fn:Afrin, M.D., Lawrence
> end:vcard

> the body.

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and
not necessarily the company.  This message and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly
prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net