From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: DB connection question

Does Crystal Tech only do Windows hosting?  I didn't see any mention of
Linux, and I know I'm a snob, but I refuse to host my websites on
Windows.  I use it for all of my desktop stuff, but IMO Windows web
hosting is too dangerous.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.