From: Andrew Tyrone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 3:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Using FoxPro in ColdFusion

[snip]

It sounds like you used the Administrator account on the machine, which
by
default, if I remember correctly, has no network access rights.  For
testing, you can create a user, make them a member of Domain Admins, and
run
the service(s) under this account.  I haven't used the full version of
JRUN
for probably 8 years, so I can't tell you what services need what
permissions.

--Andy