From: Ryan Guill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 7:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: pseudo-memory leak

You would always hash any information that the user could mess with, no
matter what it is.  And you should have validation on all of it too.  the
same as if you had url variables.

Use an uuid for a userid if you are worried about them changing it.
10 bucks says they dont guess anyone right but their own in 10 tries.
;)