On 11/29/05, Peterson, Andrew S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> www.springfieldfirst.com/calendar.zip has the capacity to add events
> every day, every other day, every third day, every week, every other
> week, every third week, every month, every other month, every third
> month, every sixth month, every year, and every other year for a
> repeatable duration from one day to 6 years. Hope it helps.

Yowza.

I took a look at that code and its licensed for non commercial use
only.  While I do some NFP work most of it is commercial, so no go for
me, BUT...

If working your own calendar, why not approach the issue of recurrence
methodically and create something that has a host of options pre-built
in, like the above?  User gets an Add Event form that has a drop-down
with the boatload of options of your choice, which in turn leads to a
cfswitch that neatly handles each desired interval to the desired
length of repetition?  Use a mini popup calendar view for picking
start date and stop date?

A lot of legwork but from a conceptual standpoint is fairly straightforward.

--
--mattRobertson--
Janitor, MSB Web Systems