> User gets an Add Event form that has a drop-down
> with the boatload of options of your choice, which in turn leads to a
> cfswitch that neatly handles each desired interval to the desired
> length of repetition?

Boy, Matt, I'd love to see the code that processes all the
options in that drop-down...got any of it handy?  I was trying to go
down this road once before with my calendars, but found the code
(not CF code...don't remember what it was) that handles the calculations
to be too demanding to take time to figure out.  Thankfully, I haven't
had any clients that demanded that much functionality...yet...

Maybe some of you code guru's could post one piece of code at
a time...like "Here's the code that calculates every 3rd Monday of the
month..."  Kind of like a short-installment tutorial...

Rick