From: Ken Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 4:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: HELP!! Query - Loop - List - Form Madness

I'm interested to know what happens in SQL+ or Toad if you run:

select 404 from proposals
I mean, am I understanding you right that you have a column in a
database named 404 (or some other number)??? I would expect, given 5
results from the above query, that you would get:
| 1 | 404 |
| 2 | 404 |
| 3 | 404 |
| 4 | 404 |
| 5 | 404 |

no matter what the values in that column actually ARE.

--Ferg