From: Gaulin, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFEclipse

Multiline search and replace is extremely useful, and I'm sorry to hear
that eclipse (CF or otherwise) doesn't support it.  Seems like that's
something that the larger eclipse community ought to address though.

Random question: does cfeclipse do anything "special" with CFCs? (Like a
method tree view when editing a CFC, or a way to make calling CFC
methods easier.)  I'd consider switching to get that kind of stuff...

Thanks
        Mark