Snake, Jon,

While CFLocation IS coldfusion, it actually goes go across to the browser. I
believe it sends a meta redirect or something of that nature. So it IS cold
fusion, but it is NOT server side, as far as I understand.

Because of this, CFLocation will not work if you have already flushed
content to the browser (via  CFFlush or some other method) since at that
point it is too late for the server to update the headers with the redirect.

So, if its just not working, try putting some cfsilent tags around the code
surrounding the CFLocation and make sure you are not writing to the browser
first.

Sorry if there is some misinformation there, but I think that's the jist of
it.

Ben Nadel
Web Developer
Nylon Technology