From: Pete Ruckelshaus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 10:35 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFC for Image Manipulation

I've heard good things about Alagad, but Massimo's tmt_img is pretty
simple to use and is free.  I have a bunch of code that I used for a
project where I was doing resizing, thumbnail creation, etc. if you
need it, shoot me an email.  I believe I extended Massimo's CFC to
include a "resizeToMax" method that ensured that an image would be
resized into a "box" of dimensions that I passed in (i.e. max width or
height for a thumbnail set to 108px)

Massimo uses native Java calls but the CFC keep you from having to get
your hands dirty :P

Pete