The fusebox forum isn't that active and I've seen some fusebox posts
here so hopefully someone can give me a little advice...

I'm trying to figure out the best way to design my menu system
Fuseactions.  I have a sidebar menu that changes for given main menu nav
items.  So, let's say the top main nav bar has ABOUT, NEWS, etc.. the
ABOUT page sidebar links will be different from the NEWS sidebar links.
  Now, to handle this, I created separate ciruits/FAs:

about.abouthome
about.aboutnews
about.maps

and

news.newshome
news.newswhatsnew
news.newsrandomstuff

and so on...

The way I have it designed now is if you call up about.abouthome, there
is a preFA that calls up sidebarnav.navabout which has all of the XFAs
for the various links from the ABOUT pages.  sidebarnav.navabout in
turns calls up the sidebar fuse which is stored in a CCV and then
assembled later.

Does this seem like a good setup?  I'm not particularly happy with the
the disconnect between the ABOUT FAs and the associated XFAs stored with
the sidebar FA, but I thought it made more sense to put the XFAs with
the sidebar FAs than it did in the main ABOUT FAs, especially because
those XFAs need to be built in the sidebar fuses, not the ABOUT fuses.

Does that make sense?  I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Mike