Dustin Tinney wrote:
> First:
> about.abouthome you should have it be just
> about.home or better yet, about.index...  the about should be implied
> by the circuit.

Yeah, I was going through all my circuits changing them probably at the
same time you were typing it ;)

> In my design model I would have a action on the about news and
> anything else that would change up your navigation..  It would some
> how set/return a navigation object that would be able to draw it's
> self,  aka, a list or something like that.  Use CSS to do the
> formatting...

Within each section/circuit (news,about,etc.) the menu stays the same
for all FAs within that section/circuit.  It just changes from section
to section.  That's why I used the preFA within that circuit to include
a fuse w/ the menu for that section.  I figured that way, regardless
which FA is called within that circuit, they're all going to get the
same menu.  Then the CSS takes care of the menu like you suggest.  Sound
similar to what you were thinking?

thanks,
Mike