I think the difference will be in how the information is setup. It is
my understanding that easycfm and communitymx are more general, like
CFDJ. My idea for the cookbook is to be a bit more particular. I.e.,
every "article" is simply a question and an answer. So for example,
"How do I email a form to myself?"

So the site may not end up terribly different, but hey - resources are
resouces. :)