Quite so, Ray!   Every resource is valuable.   I am always hunting up
resources I've read about.   I'll see a hint or a tip someone will post
somewhere, and I'll say to myself "that  will be useful for me one day," or
"I'll be able to use that when I come to redevelop X site".

The problem is always that it's just like my workshop.  When I come to fix
the broken hinge on the back door, I can never remember where I saw that
spare hinge five months ago and put it somewhere saying to myself "That'll
come in handy one day".

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month