Oh...I missed your question about CFLib...

I rarely use tags created by others...only twice have
I done that since I started coding CF...at first it was
out of ignorance and preferring to cook up my own
solutions so I understood them well.

Currently, however, the content on CFLib is irrelavent
to me...it's for CF 5 and MX...I'm *still* using 4.5.2!

4.5.2 still does everything I need and when CF shifted
to a Java-based (or however you would now describe it)
the talk on CF-Talk got way beyond me really quickly,
since I know nothing much of Java.  And the problems
discussed were such that I couldn't relate to them and
it scared me off from upgrading.

But the main thing is, again, 4.5.2 will do whatever I've
asked of it so far, runs flawlesslly...so "If it ain't broke..."

(http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)