I got the following error when making a call to a custom tag.

Here are the facts:
  1. I know the tag works. Its been tested and other applications use.
  2. I have tried several methods of calling the tag including the
following:
         - calling from the same directory using both CFMODULE and
CF_customTag
         - calling from a subdirectory using CFMODULE
         - calling from coldfusions custom tag directory using CF_customTag
  3. Heres the strange one. A query is passed to the Custom Tag. The tag
works with the following query (its from of the applications using it):

          <CFQUERY NAME="NodeListQuery" DATASOURCE="Datasource1">
                    SELECT         Identifier AS ID, ParentNode AS
ParentID, Name AS Label
                    FROM             Node
                    ORDER BY ParentNode, SortOrder
          </CFQUERY>

      when I change the query to pull data from another table and
datasource it chokes. I know the data is pulling I tested it. Here is that
query:

          <CFQUERY NAME="NodeListQuery" DATASOURCE="GenericHelp">
                    SELECT        Identifier AS ID, Parent AS ParentID,
Name AS Label
                    FROM            Topic
                    ORDER BY ParentID, SortOrder
          </CFQUERY>

  4. Here is the error:

     Error Diagnostic Information
     unknown exception condition

     CFMLInterpreterImp::process

Any help on this one will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jerry