It's a site stats program, as far as I understand it.  And I am still
waiting to get in as well.  Last I heard they have stopped taking new
signups because they got overwhelmed by the hoards of webmasters signing
up.  But Google says they plan to open up the signup process again
later.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2