> That's cool I wont ask about it anymore or try to help out the community
> since
> most of you are just so great that you are above helping out....
>
> ~Dave the disruptor~

Cool your jets big guy and try not to tar the entire list with the same brush
and feathers ;-)

Some of us....well work for a living...hehe

Personally I have just taken on 2 new staff....2 more coming in the next month
or so.  These folks are working for me on a HUGE federal government project
which is an equally HUGE change in the way they do business.  To top it off
this
project has spurred on some much needed house cleaning from a data
standpoint....creating a bunch of spin-off projects.  These are CF 7, Oracle
9i,
JS/DMHTML/AJAX.  So now I'm overseeing the project and the staff along with my
own workload.

I simply do not have time to give to this project although I'd love to do it.

So the way I can give back is to continue to provide advice on this list which
have been a member of since around 98/99.

I do not own an XBOX....I prefer physical activity (no swaying on the couch to
the movements of the game does not constitute physical activity).  I go out on
my 2000 Yamaha SuperJet and keep practing my areial tricks...was out last
weekend actually (no fat ass here pal).

So there ya go Dissy D...it ain't all black and white ;-)

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.