From: Scott Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Professional Opinions on HostMySite.com

All,

The company that I work for is considering HostMySite.com to host our
web and email presence. (I use them to host my personal site
http://www.sstwebworks.com <http://www.sstwebworks.com/>  )

I need to know who's got a small business web presence with HostMySite
and what your experience has been (good and bad)

Thanks

sas

Scott A. Stewart

Webmaster/Developer