On 1/15/06, Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> best book?  ...google...a great psuedo-random book where authors can
> pay to alter the so called randomness  :)

Douglas, have you attempted Googling this? I'm in the same boat as
Michel. I would love to gain a better understanding of these and have
just spent the last 2 hours checking through some examples online
which are total shit. A couple have come close, builder.com had a
couple good examples. Too bad they don't list CFML as a Programming
Language under "Web Development"

I want to find something with some real nitty gritty, down and dirty
examples of how to use CFC's. Just one solid example that shows how a
CFC can be used with display, update, delete & add functionality. It
must grab information from a database and the CFC's must invoke other
CFC's in the process. For dessert maybe show 3 examples envoking the
CFC to display the information on multiple platforms. cfml, flash,
webservice

--
Casey Dougall