Hey Bobby, just checked out your site and read the "Gone phishing" entry...
Just wondering why you didn't just use cfhttp and used MacroExpress instead?
CFHTTP would be a lot faster, and more efficient, and not require you to
have 3 computer running just to post some data to some scammer's form.  And
if he's smart at all, he's collection source ip addresses and can trash the
data.