Older versions we really messy. I was fairly suprised by Ablecom MX. Unless
they have changed it in the last year or so though you better know java.
Ablecom MX that I was testing out was very much the CF of UI business logic
in classes. Very nice but if you want to mode it the core functionality is
(or was) in java classes.

Adam